Big day here!! Gavin told us he didn't want to go to Kindergarten but when that morning came he was excited and surprisingly calm! His school is an early start so the bus was scheduled to arrive at 6:58 but ended up coming a bit late (which gave us time for more pictures!). Jon and I put him on the bus and then headed to school to meet him when he got off to walk him in for the first time. Believe it or not, I did not cry! I think I was just so excited for him and I know how ready he is to learn. He came home with big smiles and said he had an "awesome" day!! Couldn't get a lot of details but he brought some math work home that looked to be completed and correct and he couldn't stop talking about how he made it all the way across the monkey bars. Can't wait to hear how day #2 goes!
 |
| Big smiles for the first day!! |
 |
| Waiting for the bus |
 |
| Jon and Gavin |
 |
| Me and Gavin |
 |
| His friend Camden who started 1st grade but at a different school |
 |
| Showing me his excited face! |
 |
| So proud of his new lunch box |
 |
| Gavin and Miss Ella |
No comments:
Post a Comment